Friday, January 06, 2006

CHRONICLES OF COACHING CAROUSEL CONTINUE!

EAGLES OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR BRAD CHILDRESS was named the new head coach of the Minnesota Vikings earlier today (for real!) Does the owner's deliberate mentioning of Childress' "class, character and discipline" remind anyone of Bush's 2000 campaign? At least Clinton wasn't on a boat while getting blown, am I right? (Don't you miss Clinton blowjob jokes? Leno's monologue is eight minutes shorter than it used to be.)

Childress accepted the Vikings job despite Ben Folds urging him to "Try not to think about it, Bra-ad Childress."

Also, speaking of people running out of overused jokes, I will be pissed off if Mike Tice and Mike Martz do not get other jobs. It's up to these remaining coachless teams to hire someone hilarious, and not some boring successful coordinator, I want someone who looks like an animal. Raiders, I know you won't let me down. Wouldn't it be funny if they rehired Norv Turner? Alright, I'm getting greedy. But come on come on, big bucks, Dennis Ericsson, Dennis Ericsson, Art Shell, Dom Capers employed, no whammies, stop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home