Tuesday, November 29, 2005

QUICK THING ABOUT BEING TIRED

Sorry I haven't written in a while, I was busy with Thanksgiving and family and the subsequent updating of my other, Thanksgiving-themed blog, www.morelikeskanksgiving.blogspot.com.

A couple days ago, I had one of those things happen to me where I woke up early in the morning and was really tired and started coming to weird conclusions for no reason. I know I'm not the only one this happens to, right? Well, at 7 am on this particular morning, lying in bed, I was believing that Eagles wide receiver Reggie Brown was somehow responsible for me not being able to completely wake up. Why him, how he was doing it, and how I arrived at that conclusion I still have no idea, but I remember thinking about it later that day and having absolutely no explanation for my having thought this, other than just being really tired and thinking about things for no reason.

This doesn't happen to me often. The most recent occurrence had been about six weeks ago when I woke up at 5 am and couldn't fall back asleep, so I started thinking about things and somehow concluded in my head that Billy Crystal's one-man show "700 Sundays" was probably pretty good.

That's a quality blog article. If you were waiting eight days for that, I appreciate your devotion to our site, and I hope the hype was warranted. This post has already been nominated for a Pulitzer and for several Nobel prizes (Literature & Physics).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home