Wednesday, October 19, 2005

WEEK SIX NFL DRUNKPIX

It seems I've made an error. One of our readers graciously pointed out to me that the ESPN analyst providing weekly picks was, in fact, ex-Redskin Eric Allen, not Marcus Allen, as I'd been writing here for weeks. I give everyone my utmost assurance that this was not an honest mistake, but rather a reflection of my intense personal racism which prohibits me from acknowledging the difference between people who are of any race but mine. Therefore, my amazingly racist nature manifested itself in my being racist by racially judging Mr. Eric Allen, resulting in racism. I apologize to all races, particularly Native Americans, and the mistake will be corrected in Drunkpix posts from now on (I'm not changing the ones prior to now, I'm not that not racist).

As for the picks, we did ok, but those lucky bastards at ESPN had a really good week of not picking ridiculously stupid upsets. Everyone had the Seahawks, Falcons, Colts, and Panthers correct, everyone but Kevin and I had the Cowboys right, and everyone also anticipated Tommy Maddox not having the worst game in NFL history except for Kevin, who actually had the Jaguars over the Steelers. The week cleared up some things; the Redskins, Dolphins and Chiefs are just ok, the Broncos and Colts are good, and the Texans, Browns, Jets, Titans, Raiders, Saints, and Vikings are not going to the playoffs.

Also, is Mike Tice not the most fired man in the history of jobs? I challenge you all to prove me wrong.

WEEK SIX RESULTS:

Sean Salisbury: 11-3
Chris Mortensen: 11-3
Mike Golic: 10-4
Merrill Hoge: 9-5
KEVIN: 9-5
Ron Jaworski: 9-5
DAN: 8-6
Eric Allen: 7-7

THROUGH SIX WEEKS, THE JOCK CONTINUES TO LEAD THE NERDS:

Salisbury: 59-29
Hoge: 55-33
Mortensen: 53-35
DAN: 52-36
Golic: 50-38
Jaworski: 50-38
KEVIN: 48-40
Allen: 46-42

(Just wait until the talent competition, Salisbury, our electic-violin closing musical number will triumph over you and the rest of the Alpha Betas once and for all!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home